Sholing Junior School

Achieving Together

Google Translate
Google Search

In case of snow


In the event of snow, we plan to open as usual, but our final decision will be taken based on weather conditions and whether it is considered to be safe for staff and pupils to travel. In the unlikely event that the school has to close, we will contact you via text messaging , you can also check that we open by looking at the websites: or  Any decision to close will be made after consultation with the Infants School and TSTC.  Please take into account that many of our school staff, including Mr Payne, do not live in Sholing.