Sholing Junior School
- Ensure that all children have the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- Provide a stable, caring, safe and secure working environment for all.
- Help children acquire a love of learning by offering them appropriate, challenging and thought provoking activities.
- Teach and encourage children to respond with appropriate behaviour in all situations.
- Encourage children to relate to one another and to adults in a positive way being empathetic towards others differences.
- Offer all children equal opportunities across a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Help children to become responsible, caring members of our school and outside community.
- Work in partnership with parents to raise standards
- Daring to dream about what we could and should do with our lives.