For Admission enquiries, please email:
Mrs Jo Glenton
JG Consultancy Service
Admissions & Appeals Consultant
Tel: 07826 916625
PRIMARY SCHOOL PLACES, YEAR R AND YEAR 3 APPEALS TIMETABLE 2022/23
Primary school places – Year R and Year 3, September 2022
Appeals will be considered in accordance with the School Admission Appeals Code 2012
and the Coronavirus Amendment Regulations 2020, which are available to view at:
- School place offers will be sent on 19 April 2022
- Appeals must be lodged by 23 May 2022
- Appeals lodged on time will be determined in accordance with the School Admission Appeals Code 2012 and the Coronavirus Amendment Regulations 2020
- Appeals lodged after 23 May 2022, that cannot be added to a scheduled hearing, will be determined at a later date
- You will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of your appeal hearing date
- You are able to waive this right if you are late in making your appeal and wish to have your appeal determined at a hearing that is already scheduled
- Case papers will be dispatched to you within a reasonable time period before the hearing date.
- Once you have received notification of your hearing date, any additional evidence you wish to submit should be sent via email to the Democratic Services Inbox firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the date detailed in the notification.
- Additional evidence may be submitted up to and including the day of the hearing
- The panel will take its significance into account and whether there is a need to adjourn the hearing to allow all parties time to consider it.
- Following the appeal hearing decision, where possible, letters will be sent five school day’s following the hearing's conclusion.
Hamwic Education Trust are now consulting on the admissions policy for Sholing Junior School. The consultation closes on 31st January 2022. If you would like to comment on the proposed policy, please email your comments to the Trust's Admissions Consultant, Mrs Jo Glenton at the following email address: email@example.com